Welcome everyone to the Seely Family Blog! As most of you know the past year has been pretty special for me and Jennifer. We have bought a new house and two new cars. Oh and in case you didn't know already, we were blessed with the two most beautiful baby boys God could have created. It definitely has been a pretty crazy year, but my plan is to use this blog to keep everyone up to speed on the day-to-day activities of the Seely Family!
Cooper and Caleb joined our family on July 17, 2007. They were born at St. Lukes Hospital in The Woodlands. The past few months have been crazy busy and I don't even know where to start. I really wish that I started this blog much sooner because there are so many things to share. No use dwelling on that because if the amount of pictures I have been sending over the past few months is any indication of the amount of posts I will be making you guys are in for quite a treat.
Cooper and Caleb joined our family on July 17, 2007. They were born at St. Lukes Hospital in The Woodlands. The past few months have been crazy busy and I don't even know where to start. I really wish that I started this blog much sooner because there are so many things to share. No use dwelling on that because if the amount of pictures I have been sending over the past few months is any indication of the amount of posts I will be making you guys are in for quite a treat.Right now our days are pretty standard. During the week, the boys go down around 7 p.m. On the good nights we don't hear a "peep" out of them until the next morning. I think we can still count on one hand the number of "good" night we have had so far. The thing about twins is that they both have to have a "good" night at the same time for it to really matter. Case in point, one of them is crying right now and I need to run in there. Hold on . . . Alright, I am back. They really are great babies. For about the past 2 months, they have been going down for good about 10 p.m. and we normally will have to get up at least once to eat.
The boys wake up at 7 a.m. everyone morning. Normally I am out the door before they wake up, but a few days a week I stick around to watch them wake up. It really is amazing watching their little faces light up when they realize it is time to get up and play! Jennifer has them on an amazing schedule. Depending upon their mood, they will stay up about an hour
and then it back down for a nap around 8. That schedule is pretty consistent for most of the day. My favorite part of their day is picture time. Each of you should be aware of the number of pictures we take because I email them out about every two weeks. If you are not getting them, just leave your email address in the comments section and I will add you to the list. Like I said picture time is my favorite because I get pictures like this one and no matter how bad the day has been, my eyes just light up.
Jennifer really is amazing. Take today for example. I get home from work about 6:30 and she is sitting at the kitchen table addressing our Christmas Cards! After taking a quick look around the house, I realized that the kitchen was clean, the living room was picked up and our bed was made. Keep in mind that she did all of this in between caring for two infants!
Well, that is really all I have for right now. Keep checking the blog to keep up with the our adventures.

1 comment:
I love it! Cooper and Caleb are so cute - the pic of them smiling in their bumbo seats is adorable. Can't wait to check back for more adventures.
Post a Comment