The most precious beagle puppy came in to our lives this morning and we need your help finding this angel a new home. Jennifer rescued her this morning from certain death at the hands of a drainage ditch, but I don't think we need a new dog to add to the mix! I really did struggle with this decision. She is an angel that plays so sweet with the boys and absolutely adores Jennifer. Just a minute ago she was running frantically around the house because Jennifer wasn't done rocking Caleb to sleep. I know in my heart that we would make a good home for her, but I am just not ready to take on this responsibility. Please help make this easy on us by finding her a good home.
This is where I need your help. If you are a dog lover, then start the preparations for a new puppy because you are going to fall in love with her the second you see the beautiful Bulah! If you know a dog lover, please put the word out that Bulah is available.
No comments:
Post a Comment