Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Arts and Crafts!


This is day 6 of solo duty and I decided to get a little crazy. I took them to the craft section of walmart and got them every bottle of paint, glitter, basically anything they pointed at and let them go to town. They were so excited all the way to Walmart. Caleb would say, " I want blue. Maybe red. Maybe yellow."
Cooper would say, " I get paint now?" and I would tell him we are on our way. 8 seconds later, "I get paint now?" After they painted all the wooden busses and trucks, I just started cutting paper towel rolls in half. We had messy bath after all of this. They both have been SO SO SO good and have made this a 100 times easier than I thought it would be. I thought for sure we would be on our way to Lufkin or California by now.













1 comment:

Kristin McNeil said...

i am impressed with your solo arts & crafts time. i can still count on one hand the number of 'crafts' we have done at our home... i do have some dreams of doing more!