Saturday, August 21, 2010

Potty Training


Hey there sports fans! We decided to take the plunge this weekend and start potty training! We dabbled a little bit during the week, but it didn't really go all that well. Our thought is that 2 hard days with help from both Mommy and Daddy will set a good foundation that Jennifer will be able to carry into next week. We are praying for sanity as they start to get it. Right now I am asking them about every 7 minutes if they need to go and following that up with, "We don't tee-tee in our big boy underwear! Where do we tee-tee?". To which I make them respond, "In the potty!". We are about 2 hours into it and with the help of Phineas and Ferb we have succesfully had both tee-tee and Caleb even poo-poo'd!


I realize that bodily function aren't really that interesting for our followers, but that is what we have going on this weekend! I have to admit that my intentions are a little selfish as not having to change diapers ever again with these two would be AWESOME!


Sorry there are no new pictures, but the camera got lost in Jennifer's purse and it was dead when I went to download this morning!


No comments: