Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Campbell




Campbell,

You gave us a little surprise this morning when you decided to come a day early. We promise not to get mad at you as long as you promise to live a long, happy & healthy life. We love you so much and are so excited for you to make us a family of 5!

Right now we are waiting for the doctor listening to your little heartbeat and waiting to meet you.



Here is mommy waiting to meet you for the first time.



Say Hi to mommy! You will be happy to know that everything went great. You were screaming your head off but it was so amazing to hear your voice.



You arrived at 10:19 am and weighed an amazing 8 lbs. 14 oz. You already have your brothers beat on that one!




You are doing great just keep growing because we love you so much!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Barrow Family said...

He is so precious! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! I still can't believe little you had that big kiddo! I am proud of you! I know the big brothers will teach him all sorts of stuff :)!

Shana said...

Congratulations!!! So happy to hear that everything went well!

Brooke said...

congratulations to you seely fam! :)