Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex and the City!


So last night was the big night! Sex and the City The Movie has finally arrived and Jennifer was off to Market Street for Margaritas and Mexican food before the 8:40 showing. It would be really interesting to know how many Fathers were babysitting last night. I can only imagine that most children last night ate something for dinner that their Mother would never let them have and stayed up way past their normal bedtime. You will be very happy to know that my kids did not stay up past their bedtime because Daddy is very responsible (or maybe he is scared of Mommy?).


I haven't had a chance to talk to Jennifer since she got home because Daddy was asleep in preparation for Daddy's Day of Fun. We have already been to Home Depot this morning. I have full intentions of taking a bunch of pictures in front of power tools while we were there, but I forgot that I had brought the camera. Why did we go to Home Depot? Well, I am glad you asked. Daddy needed screws and fire ant killer. Really exciting stuff, huh?


The plan for the rest of the weekend is pretty simple. Mommy and Daddy need to get some laundry done and pick up a little around the house. I have heard rumors that Meredith and A-Maw are supposed to make an appearance as well.








Finally, Jennifer and I wanted to announce that there has been an addition to the family. We are really excited because this has been something we have been looking forward to for a really long time. It took a lot of time and patience, but God finally decided to bless us with . . . . . . A NEW DINING ROOM SET! HA! What did you think I was talking about? Yep, last weekend Gran, Granddad and Uncle Mike came up to help us move our beautiful new furniture into the house. It really is amazing how much better the house looks without an empty dining room!


No comments: