Thursday, June 5, 2008

Good Morning!

This was what I came into this morning when Cooper decided to join us at 7 this morning!! (7 is really late for them) He pulled himself up for the first time in his crib! I feel really bad that I didn't take a picture the first time we found Caleb standing, but it was in the middle of the night and we decided that was the last thing he needed.


I did take a picture of the first time I saw Caleb pull himself up. I got so excited and you could tell he didn't know what was going on but he was happy too! I don't know what the time frame is from here to walking, but it is about to get crazy in the Seely house! We basically just babyproofed the entire house, shut all the doors , and let them crawl free. It gives them hours of entertainment and poops them out.

No comments: