Sunday, January 25, 2009

Mama's Boys!

Here are a couple of pictures of me with the boys!! They are getting so big and fun!! They are talking a lot and repeating new things every day! So watch your mouth around them!! (Hear that, Uncle Mike?)


While the boys are like their Daddy in many ways, one thing they take after me is needing quite a bit of time to wake up. They don't wake up grumpy, they just need a minute in the mornings before someone is all in their business. We have found that bringing their night-night mickey (mi-me, as they call it) and their blankets with them to the high chair helps coax them into waking up a little bit. You can tell they both think 6:30 is a little too early for pictures. I think 6:30 is a little early to get out of bed. Maybe we can work out a compromise.









2 comments:

Melissa said...

They are so cute. You look great. Whats your secret?

Aunt Ann said...

I agree - I don't function well @ 6:30am either. All of you are just sooooo cute.
Love you.