Hey everybody, Pooper here! Webbers and I were discussing Seelyfam.com's current accomodations and decided that our current base of operations (the playroom) was insufficient to meet our goals for 2009. Therefore, with the help of Daddy we have relocated to the backyard!
Daddy spent a better part of nap time today putting together our new digs and let me tell you, they are pretty swank. Not many other Presidents of Baby Blogs can say they have their very own doorbell, phone, and table! Both Webbers and I feel that this is the first step towards meeting our goal of turning Seelyfam.com into a Fortune 1,000,000,000 operation before the end of the decade.

In other news, Cara came to visit over the weekend and she brought TOYS! It was great to see her and we can't wait until the next time she can come visit!
1 comment:
I am glad to know you loved Twilight. I can't wait to start reading it : ) Your boys are getting so cute. I hope yall had a wonderful Christmas!!
Post a Comment