I wanted to post some pictures from our playgroup with the Mothers of Multiples. It was at this neat little kids gym that has so much cool stuff and they change out the toys every 15 or 20 minutes so that the kids don't get bored. Too bad we paid 10 bucks for the kiddos to play with a water fountain the majority of the time. They LOVED this crazy ladder thing that was for bigger kids but they both made it all the way up to the top. It made one of the workers VERY nervous.

Their favorite was when they brought out all these different swings and hung them from giant hooks in the ceiling. I think we might set the garage up like this during work weekend next week.

I mean don't these babies look like little daredevils as they swing through the air!
We are still catching up after a crazy fun weekend in Austin and some horrific days of boot camp. For some reason we thought it would be a good idea to start off the already physically taxing day @ 5 a.m. with a combination of pushup, situps, running, sprinting, etc.

Hollyn and Mark made the trip down from Dallas to celebrate Kim's Birthday. It was really great to see them and spend some time hanging out. Ok, so we took about 200 pictures from the Austin trip and Adam was probably in about 50 of them. The funny thing is that in every one of Adam's pictures there was some sort of crazy pose or activity. This was just one of my favorites.
What would an evening out on the town be without the standard pic of Jennifer and I from about 2 feet away? I bet we have 1,000 of these!

I don't know if you will believe me, but this is K-Maw half way through her "heel stretch". She was in the middle of a rousing rendition of "Midnight Train to Georgia" when Captain Kim decided to show she still has some moves. It was twice as funny once she was done and started screaming, "I think I pulled my left hip!" Be careful K-Maw, you aren't as young as you used to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment