What a day!! It rained ALL DAY LONG. There is nothing worse than a rainy day. Not teething, fever, vomit, poo problems....nothing. The boys are used to going somewhere a couple of times a day. The mall playland, Kroger, Subway, Chickfila, Children's museum.. we go somewhere all afternoon almost every day. They were fine for the first half of the day because Grayson came over to play, but shortly after that it got pretty hard to keep them happy.
Then I dug through the "BOO" basket that the neighbors dropped off last night for something that didn't look like a choking hazard and came up with the googley eys. They were pretty entertained by the googley eyes for a while.
One of their favorite parts of the kitchen is the cell phone. They hold it up to their ear and talk and talk and talk. I have no idea where they learned this from.
Side note on the kitchen- When I went to pick it up, the women checking us out said, " Oh, you must have an older daughter." Me- "No." Nosy lady that can't take a hint "Oh, so this is a gift for a friend of yours that has a daughter." Me- "NO" Her- "Oh my, most people don't have the nerve to buy their sons a kitchen." What do you even say to that? Toys R Us is now on my list with Walmart.
Sorry for the long post...So much is going on with them. They are learning to sign more..The can sign milk, more, eat and sometimes poo, but they don't know what the poo sign means. They just think it is funny.
Tomorrow we will find out if Cooper needs another helmet. We meet the surgeon in the morning and then head on out to the helmet doctor in the afternoon. We think there are 3 ways it could go...
1. His head looks amazing and he doesn't need another helmet.
2. His head looks just ok, but we think another helmet will do some good.
3. His head looks just ok, but there is nothing more we can do.
Ugh. Let's hope and pray for Option #1. We would like to send these kids to college one day and insurance has already denied any helmets post post surgical.
3 comments:
This has to be one of my favorite posts of all time - you know, next to the peeing jaguar - I love that you got the boys a kitchen...I think that will save you numerous hours when they're in high school - you can have them make YOU dinner every now and then. :) Good luck on the doctor's visit tomorrow - I think his head looks wonderful!
So I found your blog through Malee's and I think the boys are adorable. We have a blog too for our 3 busy girls!! I think the kitchen is perfect for boys or for girls, we are getting Emma Claire one for Christmas this year. Anyways, thought I would comment on your beautiful little family!!
Amber Riley Gilliland
They are so big!!! It's fun to see the pics of your kiddos!
Mike Hall
Post a Comment