Friday, October 3, 2008

WE DID IT!

Today was our first day of MOPS! I got there early because I was so nervous I knew I just had to get out of the house before I chickened out. I had already chickened out twice the night before, so I knew there was a possibility I was going to cave.





Luckily Emily and the girls got their quickly and pried me out of the car. The boys were already so tired since it was starting right at nap time, so I was worried a meltdown was close.








The women working the nursery were amazing and completely understood my nervousness. I handed off the boys and Emily dragged me away. We stayed around the corner to see how they were doing.








I could hear Caleb really crying , so I caved and decided to go back and get him. Luckily they stopped me and asked me what might calm him. I told them how much they loved food, so they dug around the diaper bag and found some yogurt bites and he stopped crying immediately.





So I took my pager and went off for Mommy time. We had a wonderful breakfast and enjoyed some grown up company. I went back a few minutes early to pick the boys up and ran into one of the nursery workers walking around with Caleb. He was doing fine, she said he was just getting kinda bored.








I took him to pick Cooper up and he was happily hanging out with the other kids. I am so glad I went and we had a wonderful time!

1 comment:

H. Slaton said...

Hey Seely's- love the cute pics of the boys. Glad Jen didn't chicken out again!