It has been a rough couple of days. Saturday we decided to take the boys to walk around Old Town Spring since they wanted nothing to do with being in the house. They liked walking around and seemed to feel a little better towards the end of the day. On our way home, Matt started to feel sick. Sure enough, he had caught what the boys had and was MISERABLE. I took the boys on a walk so Matt could get some rest before bath time. I didn't go to work sunday so I could stay and help Matt. He was feeling a little better, but still not full strength and we still had two sick babies. Monday he was all better but the boys were still under the weather. Late Monday, I finally got what was going around. Matt had to stay at home Tuesday and help while I recovered. Today is a much better day and everyone seems to be recovering. It is our first day since Friday someone didn't throw up!!!
Breathe Weekend
8 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment